Copyright © GayWebSource.com, All Rights Reserved.
Click here for Specific Rules For Business / Organization Accounts
Click here for Specific Rules For Artist / Band Accounts:
You must agree to all terms listed to use this site:
1. Use This Site At Your Own Risk. We are not responsible for any harm that may come to you or your property from the use of this site.
2. Do not post adult content on the site. This includes images, text, video, audio and any other means.
3. You give the owners of this site the right to use your content in any way we wish including to, publish, re-publish, download, upload and 0r play any content that you post here.
4. If you post negative, vulgar and or any type of hate speech on the site we have the right to suspend or ban you from all of our networks.
5. Do not post spam or spam the other members of this site.
6. Do not post any advertisement of promotional material on the site with out our permission. This include links to sell your music with out our permission. GayWebSoource.com has several platforms we are associated with to sell your music. Check our “Music Store” page for more information on selling your music on our site. Any links you place on this site to sell or advertise content may be altered to show a GayWebSource.com ID with that associate so that we get credit for any sells in generates. Example: We are an associate of Amazon and have a store that is powered by Amazon. Any Amazon url link you place on this site will be altered to show a GayWebSource.com ID to amazon so the know the link is coming from our network and we will get credit as such. We also do this with other similar platforms.
7. Do not use our site to market or solicit our members.
8. We have the right to post or not post anything that we want.
9. Your content maybe deleted without notification at any time. We delete content that we think does not fit the feel of our site and or when a member has been inactive for some time or does not seem to be using the site.
10. Duplicates profile are not permitted.
11. You can not post the same content more then once.
12. You understand that these rules can change at any time so you should stop back often to read them. You must always be in agreement with them. If not you do not have permission to use this site.
14. You understand that this is a social network with a gay lgbt theme. You are responsible for anything that you post on it. The public can read it.
15. Do not post music, videos or any content that you are not the owner of, unless you represent the owner as their manager or label and have their permission to post the content. Do not break copywriter laws.
16. Your profile must be completed with your contact information if you plan to post content to the site.
17. Remember, this is a social network. The members are posting the content. Do not believe everything that you read or that is posted. You should check the facts. We monitor the site and approve content before it is posted. We do not check the facts of the content. When only look at the structure of the post to make sure it fits our look and we look to make sure nothing is being posted of any adult nature. If you see something that you do not think should be posted here let us know.
18. You understand if you do not follow our rules and agree to our terms you are not welcome here. If you brake our rules you could be warned, suspended and or banned from the site at our will.
Prohibited Uses. Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spam” or “spamming”). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward BizLand, but also because it can overload our network and disrupt service to its Users subscribers. Maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. Any direct action, configuration, or setting that causes excessive outbound e-mail traffic is subject to review and possible action. When a complaint is received, GayWebSource.com has the absolute and sole discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the e-mail recipients were from an “opt-in” e-mail list, or whether the outbound e-mail traffic generated from an account is suitable for a shared hosting environment.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity or activity otherwise prohibited by this AUP. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Users may not:
- Utilize the Services for or in connection with any activities or content determined by BizLand, in its sole discretion, to be related to gambling, adult, obscene or pornographic materials or content, harassment, defamation, libel and hate speech or other offensive speech or content, or for any unlawful purpose, including without limitation, fraud, money laundering, child pornography, terrorist-related activities, activities in violation of U.S. export or import laws, any executive orders, or any rules, regulations or orders issued by Office of Foreign Asset Controls (“OFAC”), infringement on rights of others, trafficking in illegal drugs, or any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law, or which BizLand determines to be controversial or disruptive to the operations of BizLand or any other User or third party;
- Utilize the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization;
- Utilize the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Utilize the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws;
- Utilize the Services to Forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message; or
- Utilize the Services in any manner that violates applicable law.
- Use any BitTorrent tracking technology for downloads
- The use of Botnets, or any act resulting in web browser vulnerabilities, worms or Trojan horses.