|August 29, 2015|
Michigan Pride – The annual Pride Parade, part of the 26th Celebration of Pride in Michigan’s Capital. The Pride Parade attracts thousands of spectators annually and includes contingents from around the state-floats, vehicles, walkers, entertainment and much more. People from all walks of life participate in this annual event to show they have pride. Lansing, MI.
Michigan Pride provides education, outreach, support, and events to enhance the lives of lesbian, bisexual, gay, and transgender people and builds quality relationships with all Michigan residents.
Michigan Pride works to educate the Greater Michigan community about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender issues and concerns. This includes, but is not limited to, equal rights for the LGBT community, marriage equality, and keeping LGBT families intact. We are also here to educate the LGBT and ally community about concerns that affect the LGBT population and are committed to working at the intersections of sexuality, gender, race, and class.
Kick off your White Party this year with a special concert by country music star Steve Grand!
GREATER LANSING AREA
- Gateway Community Services
- LGBT Resource Center
- Lansing Area AIDS Network
- Lansing Association for Human Rights
- LanSING Out gay men’s chorus
- The Listening Ear
- PFLAG of Greater Lansing
- Sistrum women’s chorus
- Suits and the City
- TRUE – Teens Respecting and Understanding Each other – an LGBTQ Teen Group for middle and high school aged youth
- Women’s Center of Greater Lansing
- ACLU of Michigan LGBT Project
- Affirmations (Ferndale)
- Between the Lines
- Equality Michigan
- Gender-identity Network Alliance
- Jim Toy Community Center (Ann Arbor)
- Kalamazoo Gay and Lesbian Resource Center
- MIGRA – Michigan Gay Rodeo Association
- LGBT Detroit
- Michigan for Marriage
- The Network of West Michigan
- The OUT Center (Benton Harbor)
- Perceptions (Saginaw)
- Ruth Ellis Center (Detroit)
- Transgender Michigan