If You Use Our Site You Must Agree To Our Rules and Notices Listed Below. If You do not agree please do not use this site.
Terms of Submission:
1. By submitting your content, you provide appropriate licenses for its use. When you submit content to this blog / social network through GayWebSource.com’s products or services, you grant GayWebSource.com and its members a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of the Content.
2. You have all necessary licenses and permissions to submit this content and have it posted. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to grant the above licenses and that the Content submitted by you, and the submission of such Content, do not and will not violate any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and trademark rights) of any third party. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GayWebSource.com its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, hosts, officers, and employees from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to violation of these representations and warranties, or otherwise arising out of any submitted Content.
3 You agree to provide some information about yourself to GayWebSource.com and the Subscriber. By submitting any Content, you agree to provide to GayWebSource.com and its members of the network a method of contacting you. E-mail, telephone, address, web site url, etc. This information will be used by GayWebSource.com and/or the members for the purpose of contacting you, should the need arise, in relation to any Content you submit and otherwise in accordance with GayWebSource.com Terms and Privacy Policies.
Terms To Use This Site:
1. You agree not to post advertisements on our site with out our prior permission. You can not use our site directly to promote your business, product or service. You can post press release about your product or service announcements. They must be in press release news format. It must be information for the reader, not an advertisement for your business. You can included a link within your post to your web site to promote the product or service. You can post as often as you like but, Do not post the same content more then once.
2. We do not monitor this site on a regular basis. Use it at your own risk. GayWebSource.com does not endorse content posted by the members of this site. We also do not check content or media for correctness or accuracy. In the same way facebook has post from many users, we have the same. Our post are on the topics of Gay News and Press Release. If you find content on this site that you do not think belongs here, please notify us of it. We will remove it if we think it is unexceptionable for this network.
3. You understand that most content on this site is posted by other sources. You agree and understand GayWebSource.com is not responsible for the content posted on this site.
4. If you post media in or on the GayWebSource.com Gay Media Center, you are giving permission for it to be re-published on GayWebSource.com and by any users of this site. In other words you are putting it here for others to re-publish and use on their sites as content. Member’s have to follow our rules for using the content and give you the poster credit for the content.
5. Please do not post adult content on this network. If you do you will be banned from using the site.
6. If you have an unpaid advertising purchase, unpaid premium service or unpaid premium membership with us, your membership here could be suspended or banned.
7. You understand content post older then 30 days may be removed from the site to free up bandwidth and keep our site fresh. This includes post purchased under our gay paper boy – press release distribution service. If you paid for advertising for a specific time frame it will stay up for the time agreed upon. In many cases our news stays up longer then this, however we do not promise a time frame . It depends on how many post we are getting on the site at the time. You are welcome to re-post or re-submit your current news or media.
8. As a member of our site you agree to recieve news update via email from GayWebSource.com and its network sites.
9. Use this site at your own risk.
You understand you should check this page regularly for content changes.