Music Profile Page:
Note: You Must have your profile complete to post stuff. Make sure you completed the artist / band section of your profile questions. We have a place there you can add links to other sites that you use to promote your music. You can edit this from your profile page. Doing This Will Add You To Our Music Recording Artist Listings and promote you into our music center.
How To Add Your Music Info To Your Profile Page:
You must first be a member our Connect Social Network. If your not already a member you will find a link in the right column of this page to join.
Here Is What To Do:
1. Once you are become a member sign in to the site.
2, After your signed in look up to the top right corner of the site. The very top where the black bar is. mouse over where it says ” Howdy, With Your Name”.
3. Scroll down to where it says “Profile”. Another box will open, Find and click on “Edit”.
4. Your “Edit Base Profile Group” will open. These are the questions you completed when you joined the social network. You can edit them if you wish. Make sure you check off you are a recording artist account. It is one of the first questions on the first profile questions page. That will put you in the feed with the other artist.
5. Next, Look for the box above the questions that say “LGBT Recording Artist Bio”. Click on the box and it will open another set of profile questions that will ask you about your music. These will be added to your profile page and it will add you to our Music Center. Be sure to pick the best Categories the explains your music.
6. You must also make sure your base profile questions are complete and you have uploaded a photo the represents you.
If you would like to give out or add a link to your page of all your post use this:
You can post status massages in your activity feed as you can on other social networks. They will show up on your page and in the social network wire but will not be featured on the site.. When you post under our music section it gets featured on the site.
Be sure to also join our LGBT Music Center Artist Private Group
Feel free to contact us if you need help